MOIS User Resources and Health Status
Dependance on External Parties – Why isn’t MOIS behaving the way it should?
Want to know the service status of one of our external partners? Click on the link below to see their service status! If they don’t have a link, you will find their support email or phone numbers.
- SRFAX – https://www.srfax.com/support/system-status/
- Shaw – https://support.shaw.ca/t5/service-updates-outages/tkb-p/service-updates
- Telus – https://www.telus.com/en/qc/outages
- Excelleris – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDX/CIX/POI – CDX@interiorhealth.ca
- Teamviewer – https://status.teamviewer.com/
- MSP Teleplan – 1-866-456-6950
- AnyDesk – https://status.anydesk.com/
- MOIS Cloud – https://www.brighthealth.ca/mois-cloud-service-information/
- MHK – https://www.brighthealth.ca/myhealthkey-service-information/
Things that help customers do their job.
- Out dated Physician information – BC College of Physicians and Surgeons – https://www.cpsbc.ca/registrant_search
- Out dated Pharmacy details – BC College of Pharmacists – https://www.bcpharmacists.org/search-pharmacy
- Medication – Drug Product Database Online Query – https://health-products.canada.ca/dpd-bdpp/index-eng.jsp
- Billing Codes – MSP
- Find a code – https://www.findacode.com/search/search.php
- Teleplan Services – 1-866-456-6950
- MSP Cut off dates – https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/practitioner-professional-resources/msp/claim-submission-payment/designated-holidays-and-close-off-dates